The ODRL International Workshop topics of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following aspects:
- Implementations of ODRL or subsets of ODRL
- Processing of ODRL instances in applications
- Language concepts and semantics of ODRL
- Technical and Semantics Extensions to ODRL
- Industry and Research Experiences with ODRL
- Domain Specific Vocabularies and Profiles of ODRL
- Deploying ODRL for Rights Expressions and Contract Modelling
- Potential applications for the use of Rights Expression Languages
||Vice-President, Adetti, Lisbon, Portugal
||Post Doctoral Researcher, Vienna University of Economics and BA, Austria
|Jaime Delgado ||Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain|
|Stephane van Hardeveld ||VirtuosoMedia, The Netherlands|
|Eckhart Koeppen ||Nokia, Finland|
|Magda Mourad || IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA|
|Xavier Orri || Octalis S.A., Belgium|
|Olli Pitkanen || Helsinki Institute for Information Technology, Finland|
|Steve Probets ||Loughborough University, UK|
|Mark Strembeck ||Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria|
Submissions should be sent via email to the program chairs at
Submissions can take the form of:
- Papers - Research and industry papers on experiences with ODRL. The submitted paper should not be more than 20 pages in total. Acceptable file formats include: PDF, XHTML, and Postscript. For the paper format we prefer the IEEE paper format. Please find various templates (word, latex, ..) on the IEEE information pages for authors.
- Demonstrations - Presentations on implementations of ODRL and the outcomes generated. The submission should include a title, authors, technical requirements, and up to 500 word abstract describing the ODRL project and demonstration outcomes.
All submissions to this workshop will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee. Acceptance will be based primarily on timeliness and technical detail. Paper submissions must not have been previously published (or be under consideration for publication elsewhere) in part or in full.
Procedures for Accepted Submissions
The paper submissions will be formally published (with ISBN) in the Workshop Proceedings as a digital publication.
Further details TBA.
|1st, April 2005||Submissions Due|
|1st, May 2005||Acceptance Notification|
|1st, June 2005||Final Submissions|
|1st, June 2005||Registration Deadline|
|Thursday, 7th and Friday, 8th July 2005||Workshop in Lisbon, Portugal|